Ballast Water Management
We are the sales and service agent for BSKY Ballast Water Management Systems in the United States, Canada, Central and South America
BSKY Ballast Water Management Systems (BWMS) is type approved by Bureau Veritas, Lloyds Register and accepted by US-Coast Guard as Alternate Management System (AMS) - very soon, it will be type approved by US-Coast Guard, DNVGL and ABS.
More than 250 devices have already been installed on board seagoing vessels so far.
BSKY BWMS works on basis of the Enhanced Physical Treatment (EPT), which combines the best properties of mechanical filtering and disinfection:
- Incoming water is cleaned of more than 90% (competition: 25% - 35%) of all sediment with a Hydrocyclone filter
- Ballast water than passes through an ultrasonic Prefilter, to physically kill and damage high resistant micro organisms
- Finally, ballast water is disinfected with ultraviolet rays in the UV module to destroy remaining living germs, fungi, aquatic larvae and other microorganisms
- Chemical Free: Protection of Ballast tank coating, pipes and valves
- Extremely low power consumption: electric load balance & fuel savings (competitors: up to 60% higher power consumption)
- Simple & Compact: Minimal space requirement & Standard Skid Mount design
- Very low Operating Cost: No consumables
- Easy Operation & Maintenance: Multi-lingual Support, Smart Diagnosis, auto Cleaning
- Very low pressure drop: about 0.4 – 0.6 bar only
- Proven quality of more than 250 installations
Please contact us, if you want to learn more about BSKY Ballast Water Management Systems.